The Planet Group recognises the importance of protecting and sustaining the quality of the environment. Our logo is green for a reason! The Company’s goals and objectives are to :
- Provide services in a professional and environmentally responsible manner to its Clients and maintaining an environmentally aware place of work at all its places of work e.g. office, factory and field.
- Pursue the best environmental practices by conserving and enhancing its use of resources so that ecological processes are maintain, and that the total quality of life, now and in the future can be increase.
- Work with Staff, Suppliers, Subcontractors, and other interested parties to encourage the reduction of environmental impact of the Company’s business.
- Achieve zero pollution and other environmental incidents.
We do this by;
- Prefabricating in controlled environments
- Smarter waste management planning and minimisation
our works using appropriate mitigation strategies such as
- Reusing waste water
- Reusing stormwater
- Recycling sewer & waste water (Blackwater & Grey water)
- Recycling waste materials
- Dust suppression
- Lean manufacturing to reduce energy
- Appropriate material selection
PLANET GROUP’S ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
- The Company shall require that environmental awareness forms part of Staff induction and on-going training programmes and shall require its Staff to be actively engaged in the development of our environmental management system and work towards continual improvement in meeting Client and legislative requirements.
- Allocate responsibility and accountability to all levels of the organisation, provide guidance, and set clear and precise procedures to attain and maintain the Company’s goals and to commit financial, physical and human resources to achieve them.
- The success of the Company’s environmental management system shall be assured by management and their total commitment to complete implementation within the Company in accordance with
ISO 14001; 2015, Statutory Authorities minimum guidelines and best practice environmental management principals